Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Blog Hopping!


Today I'm joining in on the Blog Hop!

What is a blog hop?


A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog. Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.


Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow:  Get the code here



11 comments:

Honey at 2805 said...

I'm following via Linky and GFC!

Unknown said...

Following you back!

Alison Agnew said...

following back!

alison

Lori said...

I love your blog, and I'm a new Linky follower. Stop by and follow too so we can stay connected. Lori

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Hi Sherry!

Thanks so much for stopping by and following through LF. I'm here happily following back! Love what you did with your chandelier. It looks amazing!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Follow you on email, and I'm now a follower on Linky. Hope you can come check out my site, http://www.eccentricleopard.com. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

Thanks!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I came over to say Hi--following the new Linky Follow tool. I hope you will come by www.ItsSoVeryCheri.com and follow me as well.

Cheri

thistlewoodfarm said...

What a fun party! I am already following you on linky followers.

blessings,
karianne

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Hi Sherry! I've really been enjoying reading through your posts and getting great tips, since following through the new hop. Please stop over when you get a chance to pick up a little something that I'm passing on to you!

Mary @ Go Ahead Take A Bite!

Nikki Monet said...

Stopping by and following via the Linky Followers Blog Hop!!! Be great to have you follow back. Have a great day!! :)