Monday, August 13, 2012

My Free GRAPHIC IMAGES

NOTE:  If you're following me and I'm not following you, please leave a note so I can follow you back.  Thanks

Today I want to show off a gift that was given to me.

About two weeks ago a fellow blogger The Cottage Market emailed me to say I was the winner of some neat graphic images.  I didn't win just 1 or 2, not even 5.  I had won 10 big ones...10 graphic images!  But there was a catch.  I had to go to her Etsy Shop Popalicious and select the images I wanted.  If you've ever visited Andrea's Etsy Shop you know how difficult it can be deciding on the right graphic images, she has over 200 to choose from. Making the decision was mind boggling but I'm happy with my pickings... Did I mention I got one extra??? So, instead of 10 graphics I got 11!  You can't imagine my excitement once I received them.  Here are my goodies!












Aren't they terrific!

When you have a sec, you gotta check out her blog The Cottage Market, it's interesting read, contains yummy recipes and some darn good tutorials.  Or, if you're looking for something different in graphics check out her Etsy shop here.  Either way you can't go wrong, you'll definitely enjoy the two.   Thanks for the great graphics Andrea!

Don't forget to LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

14 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

You won 11 graphics...wow! The ones you selected are all so cool. I can only imagine narrowing down 10 from 200 graphics was the hardest part :)

Brandi said...

Congrats on your win! I enjoy Andrea's blog too!

Rhissanna said...

Wow, Sherry. These are so cool! The 'Tea' one is brilliant. Thank you for your generosity!

JoKnows said...

Great vintage feel to these. Good choices, Sherry! I love the focus on tea! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry and congratulations on your win. I love those pretty graphics you chose. I don't think I've ever been to her blog and now I'll have to pop over.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Peggy said...

Great graphics Sherry - congrats on winning them! Whatcha going to do with 'em?
Peggy

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

oh you are such a sweet heart my friend! I can't wait to see what you create with them! sending you tons and tons of hugs!!!! any time you need any more -- they are yours...just send me your number ; ) lol!!!! really i do mean it! hugs...

Anonymous said...

Each one of those is gorgeous! Congratulations on your really cool win!!

Debbiedoos said...

Love these graphics. I usually start getting into graphics more in the Fall season, which is soon:)

Patty said...

Wow you are winning some neat things lately. They are so neat! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I know it will be good!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Oh my goodness, what great choices!! Please show us what you do with them! Thank you so much for following me! Hugs, Penny

fiona anderson said...

What a great win - can't wait to see what you do with them !

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sherry, so nice to meet you, these are wonderful, thanks for letting us know about the Cottage Market!

Comeca Jones said...

Great graphics they would look great for some pillows.