Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Won a Necklace Set!

Earlier in the month I was notified by Peggy of Pear Tree Design that I was the winner of a beautiful necklace and earrings. I don't generally win anything, so you can imagine my excitement at this surprising news.  

I just received my gift yesterday afternoon so I think it only fair that I show it off.  


 
PENDANT


NECK PIECE



EARRINGS


CARD SENT WITH NECKLACE

 












If you have a chance give Peggy a visit, her blog is always filled with a sense of humour and it's sure to make you smile. I have to send a big shout out to Peggy for the gift and for making me feel like an official Blogger!   

Beautiful things happen when you LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

4 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

Congrats!!!

Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing the pics and the giveaway! Hope you will enjoy them!
Peggy

Brandi said...

Congratulations! It's always nice to receive gifts in the mail!

Janny said...

I just gave you The Versatile Blogger Award over at Que Linda!

http://quelinda-crafts.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html