Friday, October 21, 2011

Candles - Regal & Blue Magic

Oh well, I'm back at working on candles for the holiday.  I was at the grocery store the other day when I came across candles like this...


I snatched 3 of them to work magic on, but so far I've only completed 2.  These are made up the same as my candle holders.  My first is called Blue Magic (okay, I admit I don't know why I give these things names, the names just pop in my head while painting...besides I guess it's better than saying "the blue candle" (smile))

Colors are blue (quite obvious), gold and spots of silver.
 








The second candle is Regal....purple, green with small streaks of silver.











And here they are together.... Regal and Blue Magic












 



I think they're much prettier than this...



Transformations are beautiful when you LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

7 comments:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I love the textured look they have! Nice work!

Brooke said...

It's so amazing how you transform things- I would never guess these were the same candles! Beautiful!
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Very pretty. It reminds me of vintage glass.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by ~ I'm your newest follower too!!! I'm happy to be friends with such an incredible artist!!! I'll be watching your blog for more inspiration!!!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

Shabby Marilyn said...

Much better now, classy!!

Unknown said...

You has a great blog. I'm very like and interesting to stop here. Dont forget to give us your comment back at my blog here

Anonymous said...

Yes.. beautiful transformation..