Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kitchen Backsplash

I've been browsing websites and blogs and I'm now ready to start a new project for my kitchen.  Yeah, I know I just finished working in it, but there are still some 'things' I want to do.  For one, I've been looking at back splashes behind the stove.  I don't know if they're the latest thing or if I'm just that outdated, but I think I want one on the wall behind my stove.
This is an old picture of my kitchen, the counter top has since been changed
I decided I wasn't going to rush into it, what I'm looking for is something temporary not permanent (I may not like it after a year or two).  These are the ones I like so far:




I really, really like this one



This is my second favorite


This backspash is going to be the featured wall in my kitchen so whatever I decide on it's going to have to 'pop' as my sister would say, plus cost will be a major factor.  I don't want to spend any more than $50 - $60 dollars :-(  And let's not forget I don't want it to be a permanent fixture.

So now I have all of these ideas popping in my head and I know I'm not going to rest properly until I get started on something.  I'll keep you posted, so wish me luck.
LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

No comments: