Monday, August 15, 2011

Shannon Berrey - SHARPIE WALLPAPER

I'm always surfing blogs & sites trying to get new ideas, color schemes, etc.  Like I said in my profile, I'm not gifted with creativity.  It takes me days to agree on a color combination...  anyhow I came across a blog that knocked me off my feet.  You have to visit Shannon Berrey Design Blog she drew a Sharpie Wallpaper on her wall. This wall is so inspiring and it drips with creativity!




 
How different is that?  When I first glanced I thought it was wallpaper.  I absolutely luv this, if I wasn't a 'fraidy cat' I would definitely attempt it.  If you dare to attempt this her tutorial is on her wall.  Go check her out.  Shannon, hat's off to you this definitely rocks! 
LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can
i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided
me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
shiny transparent idea
My page > Ferienwohnung bodrum

Anonymous said...

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious thinking,
paragraph is good, thats why i have read it fully
Feel free to visit my blog - bostaditurkiet.net

Unknown said...

That is so nice and overwhelming. Great way to express your love!
Wallpapers